Hardware and Software requirement Space related

Hi Team,
I have orchestrator license, where hardware requirement of the CPU >2.
While my laptop or system has 1.20 or 1.19… is it ok install the orchestrator in the system?

Hi!

Yes, you can install but the main problem is performance. this will cause to perform the actions slowly. If your RAM is good that will be okay!

Find the doc below for better understanding

Regards,
NaNi

Have you gone through this experience. CPU memory low or ghz low. Later you replace then increase the hardware requirement of your own system. I request this how much time take from Uipath support team to solve from user name to another?

1 Like

name transfer I am asking about… While you install in systemA and then you chnage SystemB how much time take by uipath support team?

HI!

No, I never experienced that thing. but if your RAM is good that will absolutely fine. no need to worry about that. but the thing is that the performance might be effected.

Which name you are talking about?

Regards,
NaNi

1 Like

@Majunu09

Are you trying for standalone license to change?

If not you can directly link your system in orchestrator and there you can disconnect the user with System A and later you can connect System B

It will not take much time

Hope this will help you

thanks

1 Like

Name related to System. If I install the orchestrator on my pc system and later if I found my performance is low and then I’ll be changing that to another system personal Laptop or etc.

Hi!

Yes, you can change it manually it won’t take much time. no need to take support from team!

Regards,
NaNi

@THIRU_NANI @Srini84 , Same on HDD space , My apologies for that not mention here. What if The HDD space is low like 50gb mine. where the same min requirement is 150gb+ on requirement page mention space required.

Hi!

If You’ve HDD 50GB but your minimum requirement to install the UiPath is 5GB. so you can easily install the Uipath. but when we’re talking about Performance the RAM needs to touch the minimum requirement.

Have a look at this doc you may find more details

Regards,
NaNi

Thank you @THIRU_NANI , I just came to know from you. Once I view the Hardware and Software requirement is min 2ghz, Ram 4 & HDD space 100gb. While I have limited space available on my system… I had no idea. I have a plan to install all specifications on the same system. and my H/W and S/W are very low compared to the requirement page.

1 Like

@Majunu09

Check above you can Install orchestrator at low disk also, but you need to follow the recommendations because it was tested based upon the Performance

Hope this will help you

Thanks

1 Like

@THIRU_NANI @Srini84 , Thank you guys for the discussion and helping me out on Space related quries.

1 Like

cheers @Majunu09.

Hi @Majunu09 ,

wanted to share my thought.

The statement you mentioned regarding for CPU>2 is 2 GHZ and more.

If you are going install orchestrator for development env/non production having 1.9 or little below ok. But you are going for production my suggestion to keep at least 2 GHZ and 4 cores.

if the orchestrator is cloud and it is provided from UiPath is different scenario UiPath will take care of the infrastructure part.

but if you are going for standalone orchestrator installation. After some months or days if you want to move your orchestrator server to some other machine. it will be new installation and you have to follow all the steps to install orchestrator and pointing to the same data base which you assigned earlier. Moving or migrating orchestrator will take some amount of time and deal with the IIS. please make sure you are going for the machine which is having high end specifications like GHZ, core, RAM and HDD to avoid the issue in future. thanks

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.