Half yearly vendor report assignment Performer

Hi everyone,
I have an issue with Half yearly vendor report assignment.In Performer while uploading ID two popup’s are coming.One is static and otherone is dynamic.
Did anyone faced or solved this kind of issue.I try to resolve it by two element exists in Upload Yearly Report.Xaml .But here I have error in upload_id assignment statement.Object reference not set to an instance of an object error.
out_UploadID=out_UploadID.Substring(“Report was uploaded-Confirmation id is*”.Length).
Please anyone help me.
Thanks,
Keerthana.

Hi

I hit the same bump and made an element exist for the most commen one and assumed that it was the other one when not the first (if that makes sense). It seems that the problem occurs since the system rely on windows pop-ups, but I dont think there is anything else to do then handle it with element exist.

The error: “Object reference not set to an instance of an object error” is because you invoke og handle an empty variable. Try debug mode, stop where the error occurs and look at the variables in the “Locals” pane.
Finally I had to refit the selector from the “Get Text” of the UploadID and the “Clik OK” have you done this?

As a side note I isolated my UploadID by splitting the string instead, which to some extent is more dynamical:
split(UploadConfirmation.Trim," ").Last.ToString.Trim

I hope this helps :slight_smile:
Mikkel

1 Like

Hi Mikkel,
Thanks for the reply.Now I got little bit idea but not complete.If possible can you please attach upload yearly report.xaml so that I will cross check with mine.Still I have little bit confusion.

Regards,
Keerthana.

I sure can :slight_smile: System1_UploadYearlyReport.xaml (21.7 KB)

It works fine as you suggested but I got another problem if you have time please look into my xaml and let me know changes in upload yearly report.my xaml selecting wrong id report files while uploading in upload yearly report.can you please correct my xaml fileSystem1_UploadYearlyReport.xaml (26.7 KB)

here for some work items yearly report updated correct.for others not.out of 13 items acme site shows only 6 correct items.I have doubt in in_ReportPath.

Regards,
Keerthana.

I just looked at your flow an it appears ok. Do you have any errors in the log?

Have you checked the reports if they are correctly merged ?
And have you verified that the upload ID is correctly added in the comment of the failed ones?

I hv seen my code merging no problem.no errors in log.Only problem is while selecting file name at in-Reportpath it is selecting wrong Workitem file.for E.g. RO847231 instead it is selecting DE765654 etc.So because of this correct items count is reduced…13 items it is giving 6 correct items.So Iam unable to pass.It is completing all transactions successfully.status success.Please help how to automate filename so it takes correct item yearly file to upload.

Sorry I don’t know how to keep ur name…it is showing my name as the person solved issue.How can change this to your name.

Hi ,
Iam happy to say that I have finished assignment and uploaded got 100 percent.The correction I did is in-ReportPath+”K(enter)” I hv used.It worked fine …No use of open …
I appreciate your patience.Thank you.

Yay, can i see your project to compare with mine?

Sure will upload now.One request I need real time scenarios faq’s if you have please mail to vijjirohi @gmail.com.Thanks in advance.

Here you go…I did little bit simple way.please find upload yearly xaml of mineSystem1_UploadYearlyReport.xaml (27.9 KB) .Please share any doc if you have about project real time scenarios.I need it.

Thanks,
Keerthana.

1 Like