Guess Number game IF Else loop error

Hi,
There seems to be an error with the module.
In my IF ELSE statement, it only outputs “You guessed too low. Guess again” it does not output “You guessed too high” regardless of the number I inputted.
GuessGame.xaml (8.3 KB)

Appreciate any help.
Regards

Hey @mingerz

Please find this attached workflow and let me know :slight_smile:
GuessGame.xaml (8.3 KB)

Regards…!!
Aksh

Hi aksh,
I received this error when I opened your file?
Any ideas why I keep on getting this error when I open other external files?
Studio.zip (3.4 KB)

Regards,

Update version or Change the datatype of guessNum and random to "Int32"in your studio version.

Regards…!!
Aksh

How do I update the Version? It does not mention any Update Available in my Help bar?
Is this the latest version? 2016.2.6274

Yes Latest Stable Release.

Regards…!!
Aksh

I am using the latest version. I downloaded it from the UiPath website. Why do I still get the error?

what error share screenshot?

1 Like

@aksh1yadav it says

“The assembly ‘’ has already loaded from a different location. It cannot be loaded from a new location within the same appdomain.”

and then

“The process cannot access the file ‘C:\Users\keemy\AppData\Local\Temp.squirrel-lock-70D6EDC1D31CDA9AF6CEBAF552A6502ADE1BA966’ because it is being used by another process.”

I guess this is what it’s trying to access http://www.uipath.com/hubfs/download/UiPath-2016.2.6274.33252-full.nupkg, “it might be already loaded from a different location. It cannot be loaded from a new location within the same appdomain” not really sure how uipath update the blocks.