Getting Select Item Error

At first everything was okay but suddeny started to get this kinda error and idk why ?

@170290064

As per error either your selector is wrong or you have used some dynamic parts in selector

Make sure you have remove any dynamic parts liek title might change…or any numbers in selectors might change like the dynamic id generated etc

Cheers

@170290064 I think we need to create dynamic selector for that, let me check

Now i got this error. I think i did simple mistake somewhere and tryna understand it at the moment…

Now i got this error. I think i did mistake somewhere and tryna understand it at the moment…

@170290064 Select only Target and don’t include anchor selector because its adding specific month as aaname.

Full brief video:

I highlighted fuzzy selector just show you where is the problem
Enjoy

1 Like

@170290064

Please correct your selectors

Try using ui explorer and refine the selectors

Just by indicating the field the selector you get might not be correct…you have to refine by selecting attributes which are reliable

Try opening ui explorer and choose different attributes

Also make sure to use strict selector as much as possible

Cheers

1 Like

Thanks a lot but the as i understand error is not about the selectors. An error page is appearing and selector cannot find the indicated the object but i ll find it wherever it is. I ll let you know if i cannot find it.

I think as i understand error is not about the selectors. An error page is appearing and selector cannot find the indicated the object but i ll find it wherever it is. I ll let you know if i cannot find it.

1 Like

@170290064 Ok Run in debug mode and find Exact place where you are getting error

@170290064 Can you show me error page snip

1 Like

This is the page i am getting each time i run the project. Isn’t strange??? Why its navigating me to this page???

This is why selector getting lost and can’t find the indicated place.

Also output panel is like ;

@170290064
Its giving error during downloading files right?

@170290064 December report downloaded and after that its not coming to home page.
For that you need to use “Navigate To” activity with property "back

After the last month its opening the excel file and it is going to the this URL

@170290064 something wrong after complete download. And its not coming to home page

Share workflow

See :sweat_smile:

I also caught the thing when i send the output panel to you :ok_hand:

@170290064 you are not navigating to home page…mistakenly its picking fixed url and you need tou check again…its not navigating to home

@170290064 lol yes I was just thinking same even I typed