Error coming in Prod

Hi All,

From yesterday i got error in one of my process in Production.

here i am attaching the screenshot of that, can someone help me to resolve my issue.

Thanks in advance

Hi @Rakesh_Tiwari,

The error message is telling that the selector not found or not appear in the screen.

Please recheck the selector & check screen appear while comes to the activity

Regards,
Arivu

Hey @Rakesh_Tiwari

Is this a dynamic selector?

These might be some of the problems if it is:

2 Likes

correct try with dynamic selector not with static selector

2 Likes

Hi @arivu96,

Can u please elaborate me how should i fix this in step manner.?

Becuse BOT has all access to the application, i don’t have fully access with application.

As highlighted in the image @Jacqui_M kindly make it as dynamic selector use wild card character. “*

Regards,
Arivu

2 Likes

Hi @arivu96,

There are two selectors i found for two activity related to the workflow, i am attaching the image for both, kindly let me know which one is to change.

Any update on this?

Hi all,

It’s an urgent one which needs to be fixed. can some one help me to get out of this.

Click on Repair and indicate on screen where you are getting this selector.

Hi @Rakesh_Tiwari, have you managed to solve an issue?

• @anandji05 has written down quick and dirty solution for your problem but it will work for some time until a new change is made to this screen.

As you have written that you have two different selectors, can you check this selectors on production environment because you maybe have a different nav client or somebody has change the attributes of the form during migration from UAT to Production environment.
Can you check if the versions of the desktop clients are the same?
Can you check selectors on production environment or if you don’t have access then ask to copy of production environment to be made for you.

1 Like

Hi @dfilipovic,
No i have not solved the issue yet.

i have asked for same access of the application as given to BOT.

so what if i again capture the same thing will it work ?

@Rakesh_Tiwari, you can do a repair as @anandji05 said and you will see if something has changed from development, test and production environment.
Since ‘robot’ can not find an element with the selectors then something definitely changed, after pressing a repair you will get new selectors, compare it with the old ones and then optimize them with wildcards at positions where you can certainly know that something will change, something like window ID, title…

Cheers,
Dino

Hi @dfilipovic,

i have validated the selector, but still not able to run in production.
find the image and let me know how to fix this please.

it’s urgent

Hi @Rakesh_Tiwari, are you certain that production environment is the same as test / development environment?
So this ‘View’ element can’t be found on production environment, can you access production environment and test this part of the code?
Position yourself on that screen and try to find element with Ui Explorer or *Selector Editor if you have this red color on button Validate then something is off from dev / test environment and production.
For sake of process you can modify it on production and run it correctly but you have a problem with mismatch of dev / test and prod environments.

Cheers,
Dino

Hi @dfilipovic,

i got the solution and it is working now.

the issue was cursor position was moving to different tab, so i made some changes in code and published it then it stars working.

Thanks for your all suggestions.
Rakesh

@Rakesh_Tiwari
What changes u did in code,
I am also facing almost same issue…

Hi @Seema_S ,

in my case suddenly, cursor moving to different element, so i made the bot to click every time on (Home button) and then click on the required element, this way i solve my problem.

Hope this helps you.