Excel Application Scope throws error " The RPC server is unavailable. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706BA)" .
Root Cause: This happens when the output workbook is not available for further processing during the process execution.
In case of using Kill Process activity & killed the output instance workbook of Excel Application scope, then remove/comment out all the kill process activity and verify.
If the issue still persists, perform the following:
- Screenshot of the error
- Sample XAML where the Robot runs into exception/failure
- Execution logs from the Robot machine
- Event viewer logs from the Robot machine.
Steps To Replicate :(Alternate)
- Take wb as output of Excel application scope
- Kill Excel inside same Excel scope or Kill Excel outside Excel scope
- Use same variable in another Excel application scope.