Getting error while executing stored procedure in oracle db using uipath

Error details :
Run Query : ORA-06550: line 1, Column 8 : PLS-00210 : identifier ‘Stored proc name’ must be declared
ORA-06550: line 1, Column 8: PL/SQL : statement ignored

Getting this error, any solution for this type of error ?

@SUDHEESH_M

Stored Proc Name is not identified…Please check the values that you are passing

cheers

The exact stored procedure name is not ‘Stored proc name’. I just give an example here.

I am able to establish the connection. But executing the stored proc giving this error.

@SUDHEESH_M

The plsql execution failed at line 1 and 8th value can you check what is there at that position…the value there is wrong

Cheers

When I tried to access other stored proc also giving the same error.I think it is not related to stored proc code. I can able to execute stored proc and it is giving result though pl/SQL developer application. But accessing through UiPath giving this error.

@SUDHEESH_M

Can you show how and what you are executing?

And to confirm can you verify the variables that you are passing to stored proc…

Did you try with a different version of the package?

Cheers

I tried with different version of activity. All those gives same result . Variables means parameters passing to stored proc right.

Cheers

@SUDHEESH_M

Yes and also if the type of those are appropriate

Cheers

All those parameter type and values are correct

@SUDHEESH_M

To check the connection is proper can you execute a simple select query and then a stored proc with no inputs

cheers

I am able to execute the query

Cheers

@SUDHEESH_M

Even a simple stored proc is failed?

I hope you are using execute query with only stored proc name and then changing type to stored proc

Cheers

The stored proc failed because inside the stored proc used one variable of type cursor for getting output. So that can’t pass from UiPath as a parameter. So it gives error. Now the issue is solved. Thanks Cheers

1 Like