Getting error- "message": "System error at initialization: Operation returned an invalid status code 'NotFound' at Source: UiPath.System.Activities",

Getting error while running the process as RE Framework-

“message”: “System error at initialization: Operation returned an invalid status code ‘NotFound’ at Source: UiPath.System.Activities”,

Can someone please help me to sort it out

@vaibhav2.chavan

Could you please tell more details about the issue and tell me where are you getting this error ?

Hi @vaibhav2.chavan

i thing that activity is not installed in your studio
when this error will come mean when you downloading others workflow

cool,
Regards,
Gulshiyaa

While running the workflow

While running the workflow

@vaibhav2.chavan

Could you please restart Uipath studio and then try once.

No luck after restart.
Shall i share xmal with you?

Main.xaml (51.9 KB)

Anyone can you please help me to sort it out.

Hi @vaibhav2.chavan

Try this

Thanks
Ashwin S

@AshwinS2 - Im not getting, what exactly i have to correct.

@lakshman - Can you please help me to sort it out.

@vaibhav2.chavan

Could you please create new process by selecting REFramework as template and just run it once and check whether it’s giving same error or not.

Please let me know once you did this.

@lakshman - I ran new process, please see below details.

@vaibhav2.chavan

It’s running fine and we got this error because we are not using any Orchestrator.

Could you please run the above workflow in Debug mode and check where is the exact issue.

@lakshman - I ran in debug mode but im not getting what is the issue.

@vaibhav2.chavan

Have you specified the Queue Name properly ? And also is your BOT machine connected to Orchestrator or not ?

Could you please show me screenshot of Bulk Add Queue Items activity properties.

@lakshman - Yes i have given the Queue Name properly. Also BOT is connected to Orchestrator.

@vaibhav2.chavan

Could you please print the below 2 values before Bulk Add Queue Items activity using Message Box activity and check it once.

RecordsDT.Rows.Count.Tostring
       Config("OrchestratorQueueName").Tostring 

And also one more thing you didn’t pass any output variable to Buik Add Queue Items activity.

@lakshman - Its showing the correct Row count and Queue Name.
Regarding Output variable to Bulk Add Queue Items - I think its not mandatory, i have created another workflow its working fine without the output variable.

1 Like

@lakshman-Its showing the correct Row count and Queue Name.
Regarding Output variable to Bulk Add Queue Items - I think its not mandatory, i have created another workflow its working fine without the output variable.

1 Like