Getting error massage Send SMTP Mail Message: Could not find file 'C:\Users\xxxxxxxx\Documents\UiPath\test1\write text'

Hi
I am working on Excel data extraction by outlook email, after designing whole process and run it ,I have got following massage. any solution for this error.

Send SMTP Mail Message: Could not find file ‘C:\Users\deepak.raul\Documents\UiPath\test1\write text’.

Hi @88df85c674e849c463fb167b9

The file path that you have passed in Send SMTP Mail Message is not proper and that’s why you are getting the error. Try giving required extension to the path given. In your case, it will be .xlsx.

If Excel file:

C:\Users\deepak.raul\Documents\UiPath\test1\write text.xlsx

Hope it helps!!

Hi @88df85c674e849c463fb167b9 ,

message error indicates the wrong path
I think your link is wrong or incomplete
Please check that link again, make sure it is correct
You can get it exactly by holding down the shift key and right-clicking on the file you want to get
If using a string variable, make sure it includes the full folder and file extension
Regards.

In the Send SMTP Mail message activity there is option to attach the file, in that you have passed the File Path, that file path is not correct pass the proper file path.

If you are using any excel file path, the last name of file is with the extension of document.
In your case, If the file name is write text then add .xlsx to it if it is xlsx file.

C:\Users\deepak.raul\Documents\UiPath\test1\write text.xlsx

Hope it helps!!

Just add the Extension type of your File, that will work fine
Ex: 1. “C:\Users\Admin\Documents\Update Tracker.xlsx” (For Excel)
2. “C:\Users\Admin\Documents\Update Tracker.txt” (For Text Document)