Send outlook mail message activity error :Cannot find this file. Verify the path and file name are correct

Hi all.
I’m using send outlook mail message and attaching few files. but i’m getting error saying “Send Outlook Mail Message: Cannot find this file. Verify the path and file name are correct.” , though i have given full file path with extension.
Can anyone please suggest the solution.
Cheers,
Vybhavi.

Hi @Shree_Vybhavi

Tell us what is the filename path you have given

Thanks
Ashwin S

I’m giving the root file path.
RootFolder\NewFolder\xyz.xlsx

Please make sure you are not passing any extra spaces or not missing any spaces in the path. Can you try copying the path in the file manager and pass it to the mail activity? @Shree_Vybhavi

Fine

–kindly try once with absolute path like FULL PATH of the file, from its drive

or

Ensure that RootFolder is there inside your PROJECT folder
as it seems like a relative path
to validate that copy the file path that we have mentioned in the ATTACH FILE of SEND OUTLOOK MAIL ACTIVITY and paste that in RUN in our machine
if the path is correct it will open the file else it wont and thus we need to check that

–and even if that doesnt work, then we can check with the strings mentioned in the file path like whether it has any space or mis-spellings

hope this would help you
Cheers @Shree_Vybhavi

what do you mean with rootfolder ? is it the folder name or litterly the root of the folder hence the full path (example c:…/) ? you need the full path and don’t forget the quotation marks!

hi All,
Im Also facing same issue can some one help me with this

im trying to send the out put as an attachment to the list of people and its saying “Path does not exist Verify the path is correct”

@AshwinS2 @HareeshMR @Vanishree_Matta @Palaniyappan @B.D @Shree_Vybhavi
I also facing same issue
“Send Outlook Mail Message: Cannot find this file. Verify the path and file name are correct.”
tried giving the full , check with log message . it is working another sequence but not in not workflow as a state machine
please help

Hi @Sakshi_Jain

Can you loop the dictionary value in for each item and verify the value

Thanks
ASHWIN.S

@AshwinS2 @HareeshMR @Vanishree_Matta @Palaniyappan @B.D @Shree_Vybhavi
i have only one attachment. dictionary values in like what will be key and value ?
please share one example in xaml file just taking one file and one activity 'send outlook mail message ’