Getting data row by row from two different excel tables

Hello, I want to read the data in the two different excel tables I have shown above in the order I wrote on the right side. How can I do it.

I will first read the first row in the first table, then read the first row in the second table. Then I will read the second row in the first table, then read the second row in the second table.

Thanks!

Hi @MrKezay
i did not understand by the order u wrote on right side , what does that mean actually ?

I will first read the first row in the first table, then read the first row in the second table. Then I will read the second row in the first table, then read the second row in the second table.

Can u tell your process which u ate thinking to automate?

First read two excel files in two different datatables. The get the number of rows in both the datatables and then use any loop that runs for as many times as the highest number of rows in the two datatables. Let’s say datatable 1 has 7 rows and datatable 2 has 6 rows. Then run the loop from i = 0 to 7.
Use variable i to get the row at the corresponding index in both the datatables. Add rows to another datatable from both the table one by one for every iteration of the loop. Thus you will have new datatable at the end of the loop.

1 Like

@jrp thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.