Getting an issue while getting exception message for Queue Item

I just want a flow for process part where items are not passed in queue.

@BHUSHAN_NAGAONKAR1

The folow would besame as the queue one…only difference instead of queue you will get items from excel and instead of list of queue items you will loop theough datatable or get count crom datatable

You dont need the outer while loop as all items are read at once

Dt.AsEnumerable.Where(function(x) x("Status").ToString.Equals("Successful")).Count will give the successful count similarly can get failed count also

Cheers

1 Like

Thankyou I’ll try and let you know

1 Like

Hi @Anil_G
can I just get the exception message if the process fails and success message in this scenario how we got for queueitems.

I’m using if condition if value is supplied for excel path the it is a process flow or else it is Reframework flow.

I was trying for last two days but no luck.

Thankyou

@BHUSHAN_NAGAONKAR1

For each transaction you need to write the exception message to the excel file you have so that you can have it…else you cannot

basically in the process.xaml exception catch block ave a write cell and write the exception to excel…row number can be found using transaction number

cheers

1 Like

Yes I want for each transaction number.

So just to summarize Im trying to get exception for REFRAMEWORK as well as Process for each transaction in one library.

Thank-you

@BHUSHAN_NAGAONKAR1

As mentioned above use write cell and transaction number and write the message to excel

cheers

1 Like

So just to summarize Im trying to get exception for REFRAMEWORK as well as Process for each transaction in one library.

Thank-you

This I have done for just process but according to new requirement I want both in one library which is dynamic

@BHUSHAN_NAGAONKAR1

In both cases I believe you use REF only but with queue and without…
so only difference is where you write or get the exceptions

in case of queue you have exceptions saved in queue, in case of no queues…if you are getting data from excel then you need to write in excel

cheers

Actually In one case we use Reframework there are API script where we only have Process framework no Reframework.

Thankyou

@BHUSHAN_NAGAONKAR1

Do you catch the exceptions atleast in that?..if so where ever you are catchign write the data out input excel and maintain a counter to have the row count where you need to write in excel

so that at the end from that you can read the consolidated data

cheers

Yes we do catch the exception.

@Anil_G what I have done is I have passed the Read Range Workbook in Try Catch in Library and if the exception os passed then it will catch and give the message or else it is success.

@BHUSHAN_NAGAONKAR1

So in library previously you wanted ocnsolidated info now you need a separate transaction level info

Sry I am bit lost with different requirements…if you can summarize properly…I know you want with queue and without queues but is it at summary level or individual…

And when queue are not there are you writing those exceptions somewhere? If yes where ar ethose and why not use that to consolidate?

And why fo you need to catch if exception is passed instead just use if condition and check if exception is passed or not IsNothing(ExceptionVariable) will give true if exception is not passed else false

Cheers

So just to summarize and sorry for confusion, consolidated means system level exception and business level exception right.

I will make sure I will give proper details just give one day I will share proper information.

Sorry for bothering and thankyou for your time.

1 Like

@BHUSHAN_NAGAONKAR1

If this is sorted can you close?

cheers

1 Like

Yes this is very well sorted thankyou for your time.

1 Like