My process has no other errors or problems, runs fine and can update my queue fine.
When I try to run the GetQueueItems activity, I get this error.
I know I have the orchestrator path correct, I copied it from the activity I’m using to add queue items that is working. Same with the Queue Name.
I completely deleted the queue and remade it so there wouldn’t be any bad queue items and I ran it while the queue was empty and still got the error.
I have actually found that if I just Run, or Run File it works.
The problem actually seems to be with Test Activity when you right click an activity.
I just created a log message with the message “test” and when I ran Test Activity I got the same error in my post.
I tried uninstalling 20.10.4 and installing 20.10.6, I tried creating a new workflow and using Test Activity in that. Nothing has helped so far. When I use Test Activity I get the error.