Get text from paragraph- word online office 365

Hello!

I want to extract online one number from one paragraph but with use of Get Text, anytime give me the same error.

Someone can i help me?

thanks

Hi @amaia.aristegui ,

Try getting whole text and then extract using regex if you know the start and end or a pattern of numbers.

As per screenshot I can see that the Anchor is very far and the value required is not a separate element. So get a full element(All the text) and then extract what you require.

cheers

I never know the number of character because monthly it will be changing, also the value.

what is the best way to extract this information?

Hi @amaia.aristegui ,

If you know the text which is present before and after then value you need then we can use a split on the string. str.Split(<before/after value>,Stringsplitoptions.None) . this will give you an array of strings and you can get the required value using index

cheers

1 Like

When i used the new activity from Office 365, i give the path of the document and it give me a error.

The error is : Value of type ‘string’ cannot converted to ‘driveItem’

Someone knows why?

Hi @amaia.aristegui

Please create a new thread as this is for a different issue that way it would be easy for others to get the correct solution

cheers

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.