Get Outlook Messages - folder doesn't exist

Hi all

I’m trying to read any emails in my “Key Words” folder, my layout in my Outlook looks like this:

These are the properties on my Get Outlook Mail Message activity:

And this is the error I’m getting:

Can anyone let me know where I’m going wrong please? As there’s no folder/subfolder I thought “Key Words” would work?

@Short Could you check any spaces in Folder Name? Probably there is space at the end. You can just try with renaming, Any space will be visible.

@Short

Can you check either you have outlook installed in your system or not

Some times it will give that error because of this issue

HI @Short

Can give try Mail FolderMail ID\Key Words

Check out this therad

Regards
Gokul

Hi @Short ,

If you are trying to access a subfolder, make sure you provide the complete path to the subfolder, separated by slashes. For example, folder\subfolder

Hi @Short

Try using Use Outlook application scope and indicate the folder by selecting

Hope it helps!!

Hey @devasyasingh

This is one of the first things I tried unfortunately, there aren’t any spaces in the folder name

Hey @Shiva_Nikhil

Yeah it’s installed, I’ve even opened it in the hopes it would make it work… it didn’t :confused:

Hey @neha.upase

There’s no subfolder (I think?), as it’s listed as it’s own separate folder rather than under the Inbox folder

Hey @pravallikapaluri

It keeps coming up with this when I try to look at the Outlook folders:

I keep clicking “Allow” but it keeps popping back up. I allowed it for 10 minutes and finally got access to the folders, however “Key Words” wasn’t in there - just the standard ones that are in your screenshot :confused:

@Short

Can you check for other folder is the output coming or not once

Hi @Short

You have configured only one outlook account? if one account and it is already configured then make account properties blank.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.