Get Exchange mail activity error

Hello Team

i am using one activity which is get exchange mail activity and i am getting the specific subject from there but sometime its runs and sometime i got the below error can you please help me and find the root cause of this issue please
error

and please see below
An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ----> UiPath.Mail.ExchangeException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: address ----> System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: address
at System.Net.Mail.MailAddress…ctor(String address, String displayName, Encoding displayNameEncoding)
at System.Net.Mail.MailAddress…ctor(String address, String displayName)
at UiPath.Mail.ExhangeMail.CreateMailMessageFromEmailMessage(EmailMessage mimemessage, Boolean saveattchements)
— End of inner ExceptionDetail stack trace —
at UiPath.Mail.ExhangeMail.CreateMailMessageFromEmailMessage(EmailMessage mimemessage, Boolean saveattchements)
at UiPath.Mail.Exchange.Activities.GetExchangeMailMessages.GetMessages(ExchangeService service, String fromFolder, String sharedMailbox, Int32 count, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
— End of inner ExceptionDetail stack trace —
at UiPath.Mail.Exchange.Activities.ExchangeActivity`1.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

i am waiting please

1 Like

Kindly check once with the email id mentioned in the input
—no special characters except @ symbols

Cheers @Khawaja_Junaid

Do you have created an instance of List of messages (SubjectFetch) ? Maybe it throws an error if there is no emails fetch

Guyz now it works but my concern is some time which it randomly stop works, like i have attached screenshots 30 min ago when i face that issue but now i didn’t change anything but now it works, i don’t know the root cause of this issue can you please help me on this

another thing i want to share with you that once get exchange mail activity did not works on the very same time send exchange activity works properly, please help me to find the root cause of this activity

any suggestion please

hello All, i am also facing the same issue , sometimes get exchange mail activity works as expected and sometimes it is showing error.