From the amazon website I want to extract only the Apple i phone product details only i want to neglect the other phones product details please let me know is there any condition can be provided when we are extracting our data from amazon website

please provide me the condition to extract a unique data from various datas.

Hi @THASARATHA_PRANAV_K

Before Extracting the data in the search bar Type Apple and give enter then only Apple products will appear after that extract the data.

Regards

Hi @THASARATHA_PRANAV_K

Click on the Mobiles&Accessories
Type into Searchbar IPhone
Use Extract data table to extract the Phones

I have searched i phone 15 pro max only but still it showing other products.

@THASARATHA_PRANAV_K

I need only Apple I phone products data to be extracted , but If we searched Apple i phone only also it is showing other company phone products in between the results.

@THASARATHA_PRANAV_K

Don’t Search for i phone 15 pro max as it is only one phone.
That’s the reason While you are searching showing suggestions of other phones too.
Instead of searching a particular Phone, Search like i phone It shows all the Iphones.
and after extraction you can use filter data table activity to filter out i phone 15 pro max

1 Like

Try typing only Iphone and you can see only the phones related to your search, and after extraction you can use filter data table activity to filter out your search criteria.

1 Like

thank you so much. Now I am getting only the unique results.

1 Like

@THASARATHA_PRANAV_K
You’re Welcome.
Happy Automation.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.