Forum FAQ - Beginner’s guide

I have a excel file that contains lists of URLs[column A] and some rename values whatever For E.g BD2354tLX [Column B]
I’m able to open this Excel and step into each row and navigate to the lists URLs and open within a browser[chrome].
Once the page is fully loaded, then save the webpage as html. format using the rename values one by one. [Use some delay activity .5]
Please let me know how I can achieve this. Thanks a a lot in advance

Hi Team,

if we are working on dynamic website and extracting data for yesterday report. what is the syntax do we need to use to extract the past days report.

i want send email body like could you please help on this

ELECTRO PJP,

I am contacting you on behalf of Fluke Buyer Ellis, Kelly Robert to verify recent purchase order(s) (PO) and upcoming shipment(s). Kindly provide information for columns K, L, M in the attached spreadsheet.

“PO acknowledgment” worksheet:

• For each PO line, select the relevant information from the Required Comments drop down.
  • To acknowledge the current PO, select the PO acknowledged drop down.
  • To update the promise date, select Promise Date Changed from the drop down, and update the new date in the New Promise Date column.
  • For all other options, select Other – Provide additional comments from the drop down and add comments to the Additional Comments column.

“Shipment confirmation” worksheet:

· For each PO line, select the relevant information from the Required Comments drop down
o To confirm the shipment date, select the Promise date confirmed drop down.
o To update the promise date, select Promise Date Changed from the drop down, and update the new date in the New Promise Date column.
o For all other options, select Other – Provide additional comments from the drop down and add comments to the Additional omments column

After BOTH tabs are completed, Save the file and attach it to a reply to the email. DO NOT create a new email or change the subject line.

Thank you,
Fluke BOT

Hi everyone. I have a question, would you mind to answer it?

I used UIpath to make robotic in order to extract data from SAP by t-code. I’ve tried and explored, but there’s something I want to explore, is it possible to script the UIpath in data retrieval for start date and end date. If it is possible, would you mind telling me how to do that? Thank you

Hi Team
i’m new to Ui Path could you please suggest me in selecting of radio button input based on excel input, i have used click action its not selecting properly could you please suggest me in this

Thank You

Unable to view the Available>System>Activities>Statements>Add to Collection

Pls guide how can I view the “Available ->System → Activities → Statements → Add to Collection

Hello,
I had a problem that MacroParameters disallows implicit conversions from ‘Date’ (or ‘Integer’ )to ‘String’ in Windows dependencies.However,it works in Windows-Legacy dependencies,but Windows-Legacy always with messages below

A post was split to a new topic: Unable to load DLL Schore.DLL or one of dependancies the specified module could not be found

Thanks for the help, it’s a helpful guide.

Did you mean this activity?

Hey,
I’m trying to capture dynamic screenshot value and attach in the email. But the email attachment does not work. can someone please help ?

I am very interested in starting to develop robots with UiPath Studio.

Thank you for the help <3

Great content thanks for sharing

Hi everyone,

I try to debug the sample of this lesson but there show an error as below. Any idea to solve it?

I download the sample from this link

https://academy.uipath.com/learningpath-viewer/8279/1/507609/2

I thank you if you can guide me to write a new topic

Hello I am unable to download due to this erro
Anyone can help:
System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. —> System.IO.IOException: Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream…ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at System.IO.Compression.ZipFile.Open(String archiveFileName, ZipArchiveMode mode, Encoding entryNameEncoding)
at System.IO.Compression.ZipFile.ExtractToDirectory(String sourceArchiveFileName, String destinationDirectoryName, Encoding entryNameEncoding)
at UiPath.Studio.Setup.InstallationTasks.Activities.InstallActivitiesTask.<>c__DisplayClass13_0.b__0()
at UiPath.Setup.Shared.Helpers.Retry.Do(Action action)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Setup.Shared.Helpers.Retry.Do(Action action)
at UiPath.Studio.Setup.InstallationTasks.Activities.InstallActivitiesTask.ExtractCoreActivities()
at UiPath.Studio.Setup.InstallationTasks.Activities.InstallActivitiesTask.ExecuteTask()
at UiPath.Studio.Setup.InstallationTasks.InstallationTaskBase.Execute()
—> (Inner Exception #0) System.IO.IOException: Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software.

at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream…ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at System.IO.Compression.ZipFile.Open(String archiveFileName, ZipArchiveMode mode, Encoding entryNameEncoding)
at System.IO.Compression.ZipFile.ExtractToDirectory(String sourceArchiveFileName, String destinationDirectoryName, Encoding entryNameEncoding)
at UiPath.Studio.Setup.InstallationTasks.Activities.InstallActivitiesTask.<>c__DisplayClass13_0.b__0()
at UiPath.Setup.Shared.Helpers.Retry.Do(Action action)<—

—> (Inner Exception #1) System.IO.IOException: Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software.

—> (Inner Exception #2) System.IO.IOException: Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software.

Thanks for the Introduction!

I have noticed that the Slack link does not work anymore. You may want to update it (also in the navbar), in case the channel is still active.

Adrian

Hello I want to download 2020 Community version however I am getting latest version only, please let me know how to download older version

1 Like

9 posts were split to a new topic: Get IMAP Mail Messages: Application-specific password required error