Forbidden error with GetJobs Activity

Hello everyone,

I have an unattended robot connected to my Ochestrator and I have updated the Robot role to be able to View Jobs in the role settings page within the Orchestrator but when I run the Get Job activity I get the following message:

Source: Get Jobs

Message: Operation returned an invalid status code ‘Forbidden’

Exception Type: Microsoft.Rest.HttpOperationException

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
Microsoft.Rest.HttpOperationException: Operation returned an invalid status code ‘Forbidden’
at UiPath.Core.Activities.TaskExtensions.ThrowIfNeeded(Task task, Boolean suppresThrowException)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.Orchestrator.BaseOrchestratorClientActivity.ThrowIfNeeded(AsyncCodeActivityContext ctx, Task task, Boolean suppresThrowException)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.Orchestrator.BaseOrchestratorClientActivity1.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result) at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity1.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager).

I attached the code just in case somebody would like to take a look at it.

jobs.zip (1.9 KB)

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi All,

Any update on this issue? Even i’m facing the same issue even after updating the roles for robot in orchestrator.

No update, same issue.

Not sure if you guys resolved this. You need to give the right permissions to the “robot” role in Orchestrator.

Check view For processes

1 Like