Flow Conversation

hi,

Can we convert Flow chart to sequence and vice versa?

Hi @monish06

Check this yes

Thanks
Ashwin S

1 Like

@monish06

Conversion in the sense ?

Do you want to insert Flow chart into Sequence or vice versa ? Any other thing ?

1 Like

Like, I have whole process as flowchart, i want to convert the existing flowchart process to sequence is it possible?

Hi @monish06
Yes it is possible @monish06

Thanks
Ashwin S

But how?

@monish06

Yes it’s possible. We have to use Conditional activity like IF condition.

Can you explain little elaborately?

@monish06

First you tell me the steps you did in Flow chart ?

Based on that i can tell you how to convert it into Sequence.

So, am logging into website and doing data scraping, after that i want to convert it to sequence.

@monish06

That is what am asking you. Could you please tell me the flow you implemented in Flow chart ?

For clarity of your question… Are you asking:

a) Is there a feature that will automatically convert an existing Flow Chart into a Sequence and vise-versa?

or

b) Can you manually create the same flow of activities as a Flow Chart or a Sequence to represent the same set of instructions?

If you are asking a) then not to my knowledge, but I am still using 2018.3; however, I haven’t seen reference to such functionality within Studio.

If b) then yes, you can create the same steps of activities as either a Flow Chart or Sequence, but one will be better suited then the other depending on your logic to maintain organization.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.