Filter data table for multiple condition

So I am using UIPATH to automate a process of mine on searching a data table on a specific column with a range of keywords. I know that we can use the Filter Data Table and add on the keywords that i want but i have about 130 keywords to be matched and its troublesome to add one by one using the Filter Data Table function.

Is there any way that I can use like creating an list and match the list or something and give the output that matched?

@remy223
There are different techniques like …Select(… In KeyWordListVar…

A fine granular control can be achieved with LINQ
find starter Help here:
DT_Filter1Col_ByKeyWordList.xaml (7.3 KB)

This approach can also be adopted into direction that it is returning which keywords did match.

Let us know your feedback

Alright full disclosure, I’ve never used LINQ before so I’m a little lost with your solution. Okay first things first, the keywords need to match with one of the column from the datatable. Based on your datatable it seems like single column data.

And having it to return which keywords it matched would be awesome!

@remy223
let us do one thing. Can you provide some sample data + a sample keyword list. We will work out a solution and will introduce into the used techniques, so that you can manage it.

Okay sample data as per below(Can’t really share actual data)

Data

Name Age Place
Smith 14 Boston
Angel 43 Los Angelas
Luka 32 New York,Atlanta
Brad 23 Brazil
Laurel 29
Carol 28 Chicago, Nashville - Austin

Keywords
Antioch
Arcadia
Atlanta
Austin
Bakersfield
Barstow
Belmont
Berkeley
Beverly Hills
Boston
Brea
Napa
Needles
Newport Beach
Norwalk
Novato

I need to match the keywords to the column “Place” and the column “Place” will not have the same format of input therefore the use “contains”.

And thank you for helping me out here!