Feasibility to create a robot that selects subject that matches the data

Hi, I’m planning to create a robot that helps me create task then in those task, fill up the required details. However, there are two steps. 1 is creating the task and 2 is selecting the task from the task list and filling up the required details. I plan to create a robot but am not sure if it is achievable to get ui path to select task that matches the excel datatable, fills up the details then move onto the next one?

Hi @jinglim_5

You can achieve the process with automation by using UiPath.
For creation and filling of forms you can use the UI automation.
For Excel process you can use the Excel automation.

Based on your process, you can write conditions.

Hope it helps!!

Hi @jinglim_5

Yes, it’s definitely achievable with UiPath. You can use UiPath’s automation capabilities to create a robot that reads data from an Excel datatable, interacts with the UI to select tasks from a task list, and fills up the required details for each task.

You might use activities like “Read Range” to read data from Excel, “Click” and “Type Into” to interact with the UI elements, and loops to iterate through the tasks in your datatable.

Can you please provide more details about your use case or specify the application you want to automate? This will help us help you better.

@jinglim_5 Yes, it is possible to create a UiPath robot that can perform the tasks you described. Here’s are the steps you can try:

1. Read the Excel Data using Excel Activities
  2. Use UI Activities to automate software / web page to input required data read from excel.
  3. Use Loop to perform tasks in the list.

I do agree with @AJ_Ask We will need more details about your use case or specific application you want to automate to help you better.