Faulted Job - unexpected exit code: 0xE0434352

Hi Team,

My job is faulted without any reason. Every time error occurs at random step.

Below are exception details:
Job stopped with an unexpected exit code: 0xE0434352

RemoteException wrapping System.Exception: Job stopped with an unexpected exit code: 0xE0434352

Can anyone help me with this issue.

Hi,

The following might help you.

If you use Excel, it might be better to put Kill Process for excel in proper place.

Regards,

Hello @Bhavesh_Kulkarni1

Welcome to UiPath community…!

Is there any huge excel or high loaded application involved in the process?
Usually fi the excel which works with more number of rows can cause this error.

Thanks

Hello Everyone, I’ve read several threads on this topic for the past 2 days and the answers did not help me get rid of this error.

In my case, I am extracting information from a document, saving the extracted information into a data table (9 columns) and writing the results of the single row data table in an Excel report. I write into the next available Excel row every time I extract all the elements of the document. In other words, for every document that I extract data, I write a row. I am not handling a lof data (data table of 9 columns and one row); this error happens when I write the first or second row into the Excel report.

One of my columns requires a value of type System.DateTime. Whenever I cannot extract the data from the document, I write a random values for all columns, including a date value into the date column. During this test that I am getting the error, I wrote a value of “1111-11-11” as the random date.

I get this error whenever I use that date “1111-11-11”. If I use another date such as “Now” or “Today” or “1900-01-01” I don’t get the error.

I hope this helps some of you who have encountered this error.