Facing issues before using data scraping

Hi team,

I am scraping the data from amazon with keyword everywhere extension,
I just want all the keywords below which are present in amazon search bar.

Am not able to scrap all the keywords present with data scraping.

can some one suggest.

Sorry I am not clear about your query. Could you please explain bit more? Would like to search keyword or scrap keyword?

Regards,
AK

Hi @Karthik_Kulkarni

Can you elaborate more the issue to address it.

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

2 Likes

Ya sure,

If we use keyword everywhere extension to chrome. And in search bar if u type some word(umbrella) and you can see below all the keywords which people search with that word.

By using data scraping we can get the data present over der .

But same thing it is not working for Amazon. The pop below with the keywords is disappearing within a go.

Ya sure,

If we use keyword everywhere extension to chrome. And in search bar if u type some word(umbrella) and you can see below all the keywords which people search with that word.

By using data scraping we can get the data present over der .

But same thing it is not working for Amazon. The pop below with the keywords is disappearing within a go.

Please let me know for further clarifications

u can try recording for it

I tried but no luck.

Share that screen to get the exact requirement which you are trying to achieve.

Thanks,
AK

Hi Anand,

I want to scrape the data as shown in the image.

I want the data present in the above image in to an excel.when am using data scarping the below drop down is disappearing.

can someone help me.

Try to perform Screen Scrapping and do some String Manipulation to get your output.

Please see the screen shot below

Regards,
AK

Let me know if it works for your solution and mark this query as solved to close this Tag.

Regards,
AK

Hi Anand,

I tried but not able to get as how you got using screen scraping.

problem am facing here is am not able to scrape the below after i give umbrella(as per image)
image .

I you dont mind could you send an xaml file.

can someone please send me or explain how to scrape to get the data of the below.

Press F2 it will give little time to scrap. Then type it in the Amazon site then scrap it. It will allow you to do screen scrapping.

Regards,
AK

ya i got to found how to scrape ,but the scrape result when i taking in to an excel the output is looking different.

steps performed
1)open browser
2)in do activity copied the screen scraping activity
3)then i took excel application scope.

In the second step while screen scrapping it is showing the proper output but final in excel it is showing a different clumpy data

It shows the entire screen in output. You have to use a string manipulation once you have got the screen scrapped.

Regards,
AK

@AnandKumar26 can we use any other method other than screen scraping please?
Like an example can we get all those keywords by using Get Attribute activity or using that “<“Div”>” tag further using find Children activity ?

I am pretty sure about it. Yes you can try that.

Regards,
AK

@AnandKumar26 you mean that after scraping put a assign activity and perform string manipulation,because am not able to do.