Facing Excel Application Issue

@All

I have started facing this issue just now, is anyone else also facing this issue

System exception at initialization: Failed opening the Excel file C:\Users\XXXXX\OneDrive\Documents\UiPath\RPA\Result\Test_Result.xlsx. Possible reasons: the file is corrupt, the file is already used by another process or you don’t have permissions to open the file. at Source: UiPath.Excel

Please check n update if possible.

Thanks & Regards
Aryan

Please make sure that the file is not open on your machine (or locked out by another application, for instance, a file in a OneDrive sync folder may be ‘in use’ because OneDrive is trying to upload it as soon as you hit save or if autosave is on.)

If you’ve done that and are certain that the file is closed, then Excel application may have run into a problem. Kill all idel instances of EXCEL.EXE from Task Manager (Details tab).

See if you can open the file now. If you still face issues, try opening another file.
If all of the above fails, then your Feedback and bug report may have some weight (unless you’re using prerelease version instead of the stable one, because these things are to be expected) :slight_smile:

1 Like

@RPAForEveryone

Already did that but still facing the issue, so i thought maybe the file is corrupt, since i am using the fresh file, now i am not facing any issue.

Thanks
Aryan

1 Like

Since it is working now, it’s clear that it’s not an issue with Studio. So, now you may want to retry that file after a system restart.

1 Like