Extract dynamic data's from PDF

I receive an input as a pdf file , I want to extract dynamic value from pdf for the time being I extract pdf to text file but I not able to get that value ,

below I mentioned
Input file we received:

After Pdf into Text file I get:

GLOSSARY: Adjustment, Group, Reason, MOA, and Remark codes
CO- Contractual obligations. The patient may not be billed for this amount
253Sequestration - reduction in federal spending.
45 Charge exceeds fee schedule/maximum allowable or contracted/legislated fee arrangement. Note: This adjustment
amount cannot equal the total service or claim charge amount; and must not duplicate provider adjustment amounts
(payments and contractual reductions) that have resulted from prior payer(s) adjudication. (Use only with Group
Codes PR or CO depending upon liability)
97 The benefit for this service is included in the payment/allowance for another service/procedure that has already
been adjudicated. Note: Refer to the 835 Healthcare Policy Identification Segment (loop 2110 Service Payment
Information REF), if present.
PR- Patient Responsibility
3 Co-payment Amount
N783 Alert: No co-payment may be collected as patient is a Medicaid/Qualified Medicare Beneficiary. Review your records
for any wrongfully collected co-payment.
N807 Payment adjustment based on the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS).
N19 Procedure code incidental to primary procedure.

Page 1

Excepted Output what we want is :

Note:
Some other sample inputs we will receive dynamic values , it may come single or more codes & less or more line items.

Hii @Balaharish29

Use the “Read PDF Text” activity to read the PDF file and store its content in a variable.

The text you’ve extracted may contain various static and dynamic values. To extract dynamic values, you can use methods like regular expressions, string manipulation, or custom logic.

you can use regular expressions to find and extract it.

Example:

System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Match(pdfText, “\d{2}/\d{2}/\d{4}”).Value

After extracting the dynamic value, assign it to a variable so that you can use it later in your automation process.

Cheers…!

Hi @Dilli_Reddy ,
when I use Above regex expression I facing this error :point_down:

error

After Text Processing
To extract dynamic values you can use that Regular Expression or String Manipulation.

Hi @Balaharish29 ,

Could you provide us with the Sample PDF File or the Extracted Text using Read PDF Text activity ? We could try to extract the relevant details using regex/String manipulations from our end.

Do make sure to Enable Preserve Format in Read PDF Text activity if you are providing us with the extracted text data.