Experience this error "Installation failed with error Code 1625 Please check the online documentation for possible solutions."

Hi Community,

Recently, it seems that after some updates form windows, I can no long select my UI Path icon to boot up UI Path environment.

While I was trying to start up the UI Path in my server. It shows me this error.
“Installation failed with error Code 1625 Please check the online documentation for possible solutions.” When I select the online documentation, it returns a blank.

Pleae advise.

Hi,

#1625 error is the common installation error when some organisation policy is topping you to open the software or install the software. for this you would need admin credentials to make some settings in control panel. please refer the below link to resolve the issue. hope it helps you.

Regards,
Kirankumar.

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for your reply. What about when my icon is not booting up?

Should I uninstall and reinstall? This never happen the past 6 months I have been using UIPath.

Thank you

Hi,

Some thing happened with launcher I guess. In this case better un install and re install to resolve the issue.

Regards,
Kirankumar.

Just curious, if I uninstall and reinstall will my previous coded and create UIPath be gone? Thank you!

No your code files will be safe in your local folders. once you install the new uipath studio you can easily access your previous coded files. usually studio keeps the files in your documents folder. please check.

Regards,
Kirankumar.

1 Like

Thank you! its true! It works now. I guess its due to the newer version of UIPath hence I was not able to boot up. I notice there are some new things the moment I reinstall.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.