Exchange services : Send Email : No mailbox with such guid

Hi All,

I’m trying to connect to shared mailbox using exchange services. I’m able to read emails using “Get Mail messages” however when I tried sending emails using the same exchange server and settings, it is throwing error saying “No mailbox with such guid”.

Exception details:
Source: Send Exchange Mail .

Exception Type: Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ServiceResponseException

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ServiceResponseException: No mailbox with such guid.

• at UiPath.Mail.Exchange.Activities.ExchangeScope.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)*
  • at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)*
  • at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)*

I have explored couple of blogs with same issue, wherein they’re asking to check if mailbox account is licensed or not - which is, in reality, a licensed one.

Could you please help, if anyone has encountered/tackled such kind of issue?

Appreciate your help!
Thanks in advance,
Rohan

1 Like

Hi
Can I have a view on the property panel of that activity if possible with a screenshot

Cheers @Rohan_Upadhye1

Hi @Palaniyappan,

Thanks for your reply. Attaching the snapshot of properties pane of SendExchangeMail activity.

I’m not sure if this helps as I’ve blackened out the client specific sensitive info .

Thanks!

Good day,

has there been an update to this?

Kind regards

2 posts were split to a new topic: Mail Activity 1.10.5 issue