ExcelToPdf Conversion activity throwing error pop - Unable to set the Zoom property of PageSetup class

Hi Team,

We are trying to convert the .xlsx file to Pdf so we are using “ExcelToPdf” conversion activity available in UiPath Studio. We have installed pacakge - “ExcelToPdfConversionActivities-1.1.6” in our UiPath Studio and trying to use “ExcelToPdf” activity. We have provided below input properties in ExcelToPdf Activity in UiPath Studio:
Destination Path - “C:\Users\Documents\UiPath\BlankProcess\Excel1.xlsx”
ExcelSourcePath - “C:\Users\Documents\UiPath\BlankProcess\Excel1.xlsx”
RemovePageBreaks - True
SheetName - “Sheet1”

While executing the code, its throwing pop with message - “Unable to set the Zoom property of PageSetup class”.

We are using this activity from last 1 year and it was running fine. Suddenly it started throwing this error.

Anyone has encountered this kind of error? As we have build a Robot which is running in Production Environment, is there any workaround for it to fix it asap?

UiPath Studio Code -

Pop up message while executing the code -

Regards,
Pooja

Hi @Poojagupta4
I see this package is a third party activity. I also see there’s a new version. I tested and it worked out for me. Try updating the package to version 1.1.7

@GersonTun - After upgrading the dependency to 1.1.7, again getting same error.

Regards,
Pooja

@Poojagupta4 can you upload a xlsx sample file?

Please find attached sample code
BlankProcess.zip (7.8 KB)
Pooja.xlsx (8.0 KB)

Hi @Poojagupta4

Please refer to the screenshot below!

Regards

@pravin_calvin can you please upload the Project…

@Poojagupta4

Please refer xaml below!

Main.xaml (4.4 KB)

If its looks what you exactly need.

Please do let me know!

Regards

@pravin_calvin I have tested with your attached “Main.xaml” file but still facing the same issue. I am getting first pop-up message as “Unable to set Zoom property of page set-up class”.

Please find input properties provide:
DestinationPath -“C:\Users\X021321\Documents\UiPath\BlankProces\Pooja.pdf”
SourceExcelPath- “C:\Users\X021321\Documents\UiPath\BlankProcess\Pooja.xlsx”
RemovePageBreak - True
SheetName - “Sheet1”

The Main.xaml file which you attached consist of “RemovePageBreak” as False but as per my requirement, I need to set it as True.

I am attaching my Main.xaml file and xlsx file which I want to convert from Excel to PDF.

Main.xaml (4.5 KB)
Pooja.xlsx (8.0 KB)

Do I need to do some settings on Server on which I am running that particular code?
Zoom Property error

Hi Team,

Can anyone please help m e on the above.

Regards,
Pooja

Hi @Poojagupta4

Given that this is a Marketplace activity, I’d suggest you reach out to the author here:

I believe the author is @sreyasvs

I have identified the issue.

On server on which we are using this activity, Printer driver needs to be installed.

As IT Security team removed printer driver, due to which ExcelToPdf activity throwing that error.

We are in connect with IT Security team.

Please close this ticket.

Regards,
Pooja

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.