Excel Vlookup - concatenating

Hello,

I have a VLOOKUP formula excel that looks like this: VLOOKUP(“BE”&E2;[external excel file]!$B;$W;3;false)
How can I use this in Uipath? I know I need to use , instead of ; but I am struggling with the “BE” part. As Uipath interprets it as a string value and it is not concatenating the “BE” with the E2 cell right now.

Thanks in advance for taking your time.
Kind regards.

Hi.
use double “”, check my example:
“=IFERROR(VLOOKUP(A2;’\corporativo\shares\ContenciosoReclamacoes\Tarefas Administrativas\Atribuição Trabalho Wizy - Robot[Atribuição Trabalho.xlsx]Ausencias’!$A:$A;1;FALSE);"“Não”")”

As far as write in excel file, i like to use the following method:
go to cell
set to clipboard
open cell
paste value in clipboard

Hi @fmsimoes

Thanks a lot for your reply.
However it does not seem to work.

I will elaborate on my case:

Sheet 1 contains a certain column that has the following value: BE022
Sheet 2 contains a certain column that has the following value: 022 (in cell E2)

I want to retrieve a column by using the activity ‘write line’: VLOOKUP(“BE”&E2,not mentioning rest of function as it does not matter). I want the BE (hard text) and the value of E2 to concatenate.

I tried as following according to your logic and the following gets automated in the cell in excel: (VLOOKUP(BEE2)

Do you have any further ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Kind regards

can you attach the excel file with the formula on it ?

Hi @fmsimoes

It worked out after all, I nested my formulas with concatenate (VLOOKUP(CONCATENATE)) and used the double “” as you suggested (instead of VLOOKUP(xx&yy).

Thanks!