Excel Sheet operation

how can i toggle in between sheets in excel. let say i want to do same process for 3 sheets which are present in one excel file …
thanks
cheers :smile:

1 Like

Fine
First we can get the sheet names from that EXCEL like
—use a EXCEL APPLICATION SCOPE where pass the file path as input and get the output from property Workbook named out_workbook
—now inside the scope use a ASSIGN activity and mention like this
Arr_sheets = Out_workbook.GetSheets.ToArray()

—now use a FOR EACH loop and pass the array variable as input and inside that loop we can use a set of activities which will be performed for all the sheets one by one

Cheers @Mayur_Pawar

2 Likes

hello @Palaniyappan
It working but working for 1 sheet only other 2 sheets remain same …

cheers :smile:

How the write range was mentioned with sheetname kindly check them once like whether it was mentioned filth appropriate sheet names
Cheers @Mayur_Pawar

Sorry @Palaniyappan
I didn’t understand what did you said but I’m not using write range activity for now i just want to add that activity which i have created in 3 sheets

thanks
Cheers @Palaniyappan

Fine
may i know what activities were used to process data in each sheet in common
Cheers @Mayur_Pawar

Yeah sure @Palaniyappan

as you said i did but adding in same sheets like above :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

so basically I’m using Desktop Recorder activity for above process so I’m adding column in sheet now i want to add that same column in other sheets as well.

I’m attaching workflow as well @Palaniyappan

Main.xaml (76.5 KB)

I did bit a research and I used Get Workbook sheets activity and its worked @Palaniyappan
Thanks
Cheers :smile:

1 Like

any solution for this @Palaniyappan :point_up_2:

but how can i toggle between sheets ?? @Palaniyappan
its happening on same sheet only as i showed above.

Let me check with the xaml once buddy
@Mayur_Pawar

sure @Palaniyappan

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.