Excel Row Fetching Data

Hi, I am reading the complete csv file, and stored the data in a dt variable. Next I want to filter my data. from the row 11th and Column Type which is Column3. and selecting Order and Shipping from the list of filter items. Then I want to copy the data from 12th row till end please guide.

I am using Filter Data Table activity.
How to use this please help, I want new data after filter in new_dt variable.

You already know the issue @Palaniyappan @HareeshMR as I earlier posted kindly help.

1 Like

Fine
—we can mention the column name within double quotes in the column field and condition like we want like contains or =
–then mention the value within double quotes we want
–and if we want to add a condition then click on the plus symbol next to value, add a conditin like AND / OR the one we want
–but we need to remove the first 11 columns right here
–so use a while loop and mention te condition like this
counter < 11
–inside which use a remov datarow actvity where in the row index mention as counter and mentionthe datatable
–next to this activity use a assign activity like tis
counter = counter + 1

then use the above filter activity, we can either use column index like just mentioning 0 or 1 or 2 based on the column or colum name between double quotes

Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

Thanks for the response @Palaniyappan Here are two option Filer Row & Output Column. Inside this we have two option Keep & Remove.

so which I have to select.

1 Like

Fine
if we want the rows that matches the below mentioned condition then we can choose keep
–if we want to remove those matched records so that we would be getting other records as output then we can Remove option

its basd on the process buddy
i hope we need to use keep as we need only the matched records right

Cheers @balkishan

1 Like

This will give you the data related to orders and shipping @balkishan,

Then in the same way, replace with orders in the second filter table activity, you will get type related to orders

1 Like