Excel Multiple cells copy same information

I have a Workflow that involves:

1. Excel sheet with multiple names in a column some of the names are repeated multiple times.
  2. I log into a web site and use a for each to pull the name from the excel sheet which then opens up that names profile page
  3. Once the profile page is open the birthdate of that name is extracted and stored in a variable
  4. The last part is the birthdates that were pulled are then added to the birthdate column in the excel sheet.

Problem.
Like mentioned above there are many names that are repeated, so when the name comes up again the process is repeated again for the same user even though that value has already been extracted. Is there way to go through the excel sheet and add that birthdate value for all the names that are the same without having to run the process again?

The robot would get the birthdate from the webpage write it to the birthdate column and check to see if that name is repeated in the same excel sheet and if so copy the birthdate into that birthdate column. I have attached a sample excel sheet for reference.

Thank You Book1.xlsx (10.0 KB)

@NATHAN_MORA
Try this —> ExcelMultipleCells.zip (21.2 KB)

Kar,
Thank you for the response, I have attached a different excel sheet, I’m trying to figure out how to run the robot to check the E Column (SSOID) and if there is a value in that column copy that value to the corresponding name. The robot will check SSOID value and if there is a value check the name and paste that number in every SSOID that has the matching name. In the excel file it would be Simon, John . Could you make a workflow that does this or explain to me how to do this? Thank you test2.xlsx (8.4 KB)