Excel copy sheet error That name is already taken. Try a different one

Hi All,

I am using BalaReva Excel activities version 17.0.0 to rename few worksheets in 2-3 workbooks and copying all worksheets to a new workbook. while generating the workbook1 and workbook2 I am using rename worksheet activity and changed all the sheet names in Workbook1 and workbook2.

But when I am trying to copy these two workbook sheets to a new workbook I am getting the below error.

Copy To File : That name is already taken. Try a different one.

Getting this error for the second workbook.

Workbook1: ASheet1, BSheet1, CSheet1
Workbook1: ASheet2, BSheet2, CSheet2

Error Details:
Excel_Report_Consolidation_New has thrown an exception

Source: Copy To File

Exception Type: COMException

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800A03EC): That name is already taken. Try a different one.
at BalaReva.Excel.Sheets.CopyToFile.DoCopyToFile()
at BalaReva.Excel.Sheets.CopyToFile.Execute(CodeActivityContext context)
at System.Activities.CodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)

Thanks,
Partha

1 Like

Hi,
I am getting also the same error. Did you manage to find a solution ?
Best regards

1 Like

Tagging the creator :slight_smile:

@balupad14

1 Like

Hi,
Thank you for using the package. The error says while you are coping the sheet from workbook1 to workbook2. New worksheet now should not exists in the wrokbook2.

Currently I can not update the latest version in the UiPath Go. It has the problem for updating the package. Already I have reported to UiPath Go .Here you can get the latest one.

https://forum.uipath.com/t/uipathgo-balareva-excel-activities/103945/14?u=balupad14

Inside it has video for the filecopy activity.

Regards
Balamurugan.S