Excel Automation Delete the Cell Values

Hi, all I have an excel file. in that excel I have two columns. one column is a Length another one CaseNotes. In that Length column value greater than 100 I want to delete the next column case notes the same cell. I tried if condition also it’s not workingCapture could you please help me to solve this issue.

@Buvaneshwaran_R

Share your project folder

We can check and get you back

Thanks

@Buvaneshwaran_R, Hi

not sure if i understand you correctly? are you saying you are checking if a row in the length column is greater than 100 and if it is you want to delete the next following row? :thinking:

same like that only first i wan to check length for that column if more than 100 i want to delete that row only.

Hi SenzoD I will explain my flow. I have one column in that column first i want to calculate column length. In that column more then 100 characters is there i want to delete that column values.

Hi Ksrinu I will explain my flow. I have one column in that column first i want to calculate column length. In that column more then 100 characters is there i want to delete that column values.

Book1.xlsx (9.7 KB)

Hi @Buvaneshwaran_R

Do as i have shown below

Hope this help you to solve your query.
Make as a solution and like it if it helps you.:slight_smile:

Happy Automation :raised_hands:

Best Regards
Er Pratik Wavhal :robot::man_technologist:t4: :computer:

HI pratik i don’t want to delete entire row i want to delete particular cell only. can you help to solve this issue.

Hi @Buvaneshwaran_R

Instead of Insert/Delete Rows Activity use the below thing
we can use a simple assign activity like this
row(“yourcolumnname”) = String.Empty

Hope this help you to solve your query.
Make as a solution and like it if it helps you.:slight_smile:

Happy Automation :raised_hands:

Best Regards
Er Pratik Wavhal :robot::man_technologist:t4: :computer:

1 Like

HI @pratik_wavhal again i am facing same problem it’s not working if there any otheroption for this function

Hi @Buvaneshwaran_R,

• use find activity that it has 100 . it will return the cellinfo and row index.
  • base of the row index , add prefix as column name
  • use Delete data to clear the value in the cell.

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

Thanks @balupad14 balupad14

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.