Error when automating the ccleaner application

good afternoon I am trying to automate the cleaner application because I want to connect it to the orchestrator and run it at certain set times, the automation reached the point of opening the application but when I want to select the field of “easy cleaning” - “start” does not detect any field, someone would know why this problem happens, or I have to install some extension
thank you very much

uipath forum 3

the underlined field is the one that does not detect, those that leave from there, cannot be detected either

How you have recorded the sequence @borismh? try to click the button individually in a new sequence and check if it is working.

@HareeshMR

nothing happens, the uipath lagea for a moment then the click appears, with the image but nothing appears in the selector

If it is a JAVA application, you need to install java extension to automate the java application @borismh

1 Like

@HareeshMR

chrome uses java ?, to close the browser, don’t let me install it

@HareeshMR

Already install java extensions correctly, and still not detecting the selectors, you have no other solution
thank you very much

@ppr

help?

@borismh
I would start to analyze similar as @HareeshMR
in some cases automation/selector retrieval is blocked e.g. Studio / APP are running on different Permission levels (1 is started as ADMIN, 2 is not). So give a try on starting CC with UiPath (Start Process acitvity) and check later if selectors can be found

1 Like