Error when automating the ccleaner application

good afternoon I am trying to automate the cleaner application because I want to connect it to the orchestrator and run it at certain set times, the automation reached the point of opening the application but when I want to select the field of “easy cleaning” - “start” does not detect any field, someone would know why this problem happens, or I have to install some extension
thank you very much

the underlined field is the one that does not detect, those that leave from there, cannot be detected either

How you have recorded the sequence @borismh? try to click the button individually in a new sequence and check if it is working.

@HareeshMR

nothing happens, the uipath lagea for a moment then the click appears, with the image but nothing appears in the selector

If it is a JAVA application, you need to install java extension to automate the java application @borismh

1 Like

@HareeshMR

chrome uses java ?, to close the browser, don’t let me install it

@HareeshMR

Already install java extensions correctly, and still not detecting the selectors, you have no other solution
thank you very much

@ppr

help?

@borismh
I would start to analyze similar as @HareeshMR
in some cases automation/selector retrieval is blocked e.g. Studio / APP are running on different Permission levels (1 is started as ADMIN, 2 is not). So give a try on starting CC with UiPath (Start Process acitvity) and check later if selectors can be found

1 Like