Error: UiPath.Studio.Contracts.RecoverableException: Studio closed the active project due to a critical internal error. You may retry to open the project

Error: UiPath.Studio.Contracts.RecoverableException: Studio closed the active project due to a critical internal error. You may retry to open the project.
at UiPath.Studio.Project.Client.Ipc.Services.ProcessTerminatedBehavior.HandleProcessTerminatedInternal()
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Services.ProjectProcessController.b__17_0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.b__140_0(Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler), HResult -2146233088

Hi, I keep getting the error above when I am trying to scroll to the bottom of an activity and the app crashes. I have tried uninstalling but I am still having this error.

Please help.

Did you find the solution???

Nope I didnt

Can you share your workflow? Is this happening for a specific activity or for any workflows?

It is happening for any work flow. When I try to open a work flow and double click to open the workflow. It crashes. I have attached the logs for your review.

Logs.zip (12.2 KB)

This is my workflow.
Rename Results Header (1).zip (3.6 KB)

Hello! Can you give us some details about your operating system and UiPath Studio version?

Hello! Can you also share Diagnostic Tool output via PM? Furthermore, can you tell me which antivirus are you using?

Hi, please find attached the Diagnostic Tool Output.
DiagnosticToolExport-03-Jun-21.zip (890.7 KB)
I dont have any anti virus programme installed because this is a work computer. My colleagues dont have this problem. so I doubt anti virus is the reason…

Hi @samuel.goh

Has this maybe be fixed with the newly released version 21.6?