Studio closed the active project due to a critical internal error

We Are facing Below error Frequently.
We are using UiPath Enterprise edition 2022.10.7 version
Error: UiPath.Studio.Contracts.RecoverableException: Studio closed the active project due to a critical internal error. You may retry to open the project.
at UiPath.Studio.Project.Client.Ipc.Services.ProcessTerminatedBehavior.HandleProcessTerminatedInternal()
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Services.ProjectProcessController.b__19_0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.b__128_0(Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler), HResult -2146233088.

Please give us solution to solve this issue

Thanks,
Vicky

@Vicky_K

1. Restart UiPath Studio: Close UiPath Studio completely and then relaunch it. Sometimes, a simple restart can help resolve temporary issues.
  2. Check for Updates: Ensure that you are using the latest version of UiPath Studio. Updates often include bug fixes and improvements that can address known issues.
  3. Disable Add-Ins and Extensions: If you have any third-party add-ins or extensions installed in UiPath Studio, try disabling them temporarily to see if they are causing the error.
  4. Check Project Files: If the issue persists, there might be an issue with the project files. Make sure that the project files are intact and not corrupted. You can try opening the project on a different machine or restoring it from a backup.
  5. Clear Cache: Clear the cache and temporary files of UiPath Studio, as sometimes these files can cause unexpected errors. You can find the cache folders in the %userprofile%\AppData\Local\UiPath directory.
  6. Repair or Reinstall UiPath Studio: If none of the above steps work, consider repairing or reinstalling UiPath Studio to ensure a clean installation.
  7. Contact Support: If the issue persists even after trying the above steps, it’s best to reach out to UiPath support for further assistance. They can provide additional troubleshooting steps and help you resolve the issue.

Hope it helps!!

Hi @Vicky_K

Check the below thread

Hope it helps!!

Hi @Vicky_K

Check the below thread,It might help you.

1 Like

Me too i am facing the same issue and i don’t know what to do, i used to restart the studio it works for awhile and then it cushes, any idea how to fix this issue ?

This issue has been around since 2022 spread around different threads and all are still unresolved.
Just simply dragging an activity can cause this error out of nowhere. Goodluck on reading their 100k characters error log