when running the program a datatable is filtered and the result is written into Excel with a write range activity or in another case with a write cell activity after using assign to get the value.
This procedure is applied for several different Excel files. Sometimes it works and sometimes I get the error: “The given key was not present in the dictionary with several Excel activities”.
I tried it with a log message and there is no error occurring. I don’t use any dictionary in the process. So I really don’t know how to solve the problem. I even updated the packages already.
I found that post but the solution is not documented so well therefore I can’t solve my issue.
Thank you in advance!