Error: Sequence contains no matching element when publishing to tenant library

Hi All,

I am trying to publish an update to my tenant libraries feed and I suddenly get this final error: “Error: Sequence contains no matching element” and the publish fails.

At the start of the publish output I find this error: “Assembly with same name is already loaded”

Since my last successful publish a few days ago, I have updated the dependencies components to latest versions, but no other significant changes.

Can anyone help, please?

Sometimes during updates certain activities get their constraints changed or updated and its messed up an action because it perhaps excepts a sequence when it gets something else, hard to say exactly.

The debugging steps I can suggest are rather cumbersome but basically start removing workflows and seeing if you can publish, once you can publish you know you found the ‘bad’ workflow and can dive deeper into it.

Thanks @Jon_Smith .

I have isolated the issue to when I upgrade any of UiPath.System.Activities, and UiPath.UIAutomation.Activities to release level v23.4.x (x could be any number, based on the test I did…) Before the upgrade these were all v22.x.x

The error detail: "23.8.0-beta.13817+Branch.release-v23.8.0.Sha.120cd3ec54f082511b48105e2cfb52f8897346a8

Error: Sequence contains no matching element"

My Studio instance is Community 2023.8.0

I you have any suggestions, I’d really value them…

I suggested removing workflows and seeing if you can publish, through trial and error you will find which workflow contains the ‘bad’ activity.

I am facing the same issue in a very large library containing over 700 workflows. I don’t have the time to go through each file. Please, can anyone offer a more efficient solution?

I think I found the issue: At the start of the output when I publish there is the following error message:
Bad IL format. The format of the file 'C:\Users\<myuser>\.nuget\packages\uipath.database.activities\1.6.1\lib/net5.0-windows7.0/runtimes/win-x64/native/sni.dll' is invalid.

Anyone have a solution for that?

I can publish now, I changed the runtime rules for all dependencies from strict to lowest applicable version… Come on UiPath Devs…

1 Like