Error: "Read Range: For indents, only left, right, and distributed horizontal alignments are supported."

Getting the error when using the Workbook: Read Range activity.

Error: Read Range: For indents, only left, right, and distributed horizontal alignments are supported.

hey

are you using the workbook read range activity?

regards

No. I am using the Workbook read range activity

can you change for excel application scope and inside the read range activity (not workbook) and try again

regards

Was able to read the first excel sheet, however, I got this error when trying to read a other sheet on the same excel file.

RemoteException wrapping System.Exception: Job stopped with an unexpected exit code: 0xE0434352

Note: Excel installed on the systems does not have a subscription so not sure if this can cause an issue.

can i see your code please?

I added a delay given that it was a suggestion to fix the error when doing research.

please try the following

create a variable in the scope workbook propertie and the pass it to the close workbook

Still getting the same error. UiPath Executor keeps crashing on the second excel application scope read range

can you try with downgraded your excel package pls?

which version should i downgrade to?

excel pacjage

same error appears when opening the second excel file

RemoteException wrapping System.Exception: Job stopped with an unexpected exit code: 0xE0434352

is this a large excel file?

try with this please

Thank you for the assistance, this was the cause. On the sheet I saw less that 20 rows but maybe there is some text hundreds of rows lower down.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.