Error: No license exist for this installation Exception: UiPath.Licensing.Library.Extended.Exceptions.NotLicensedException: No license exist for this installation

This error every second in the studio!

[ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [10] Error: No license exist for this installation Exception: UiPath.Licensing.Library.Extended.Exceptions.NotLicensedException: No license exist for this installation
at UiPath.Licensing.Library.Extended.Implementation.OnlineLoader.d__7.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Licensing.Library.Extended.Implementation.LicenseProvider.d__9.MoveNext()
21:15:15.7206 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [10] UiPath.Licensing.Boon.LicenseUiPathException: Operation failed! There is no active license found locally.
at UiPath.Licensing.Boon.LicenseUiPath.d__14.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.Licensing.LicenseUiPathService.d__28.MoveNext()

Do you need to activate your license key from UiPath?

You can do so via command line using the instructions at the following link: Activate Studio

I am using the community edition and its already register…

Its registered but still getting this error… I tried every thing…

Raise a ticket with uipath i think you have worked with enterprise edition one you have taken trial of enterprise. You have to buy the key. As your system get locked. You have raise ticket to uipath asking to release system for community use.

Download latest version 2019.8 ,
remove AppData\Roaming\UiPath\LicenseInternal\license.dat and AppData\Local\UiPath\License*

1 Like