Error in get text using ocr

can any one help me out of this showing empty text in ocr output

Hi Buddy,

Can you able to see the text by yourself? Does it exist on the window or vanish?

Thank you

i really dont understand can you explain

ya bro it exist on window

Just asking you, from where are you willing to scrape the Image into text, that window exist when bot comes to that stage?
Plus please share some more detail regarding from where are you willing to scrape that particular image or URL for self POC.

Thank you

Hi Buddy,

On the 2nd picture you can see the Property of WaitForReady select “Complete”. By this it will wait for the element to be ready completely.

Thank you

it still showing error. I am stuck here for around 4 days. still when i tap retry in debug the problem get solved

Hi Buddy,

Sorry for being late I’m on leave. Actually the problem is usually when bot runs, it perform activity so fast that some times element and event not occurs completely. That’s why on every activity UiPath add property to “wait for ready”. However if on selecting" complete" not showing desire result you can use delay activity so that Bot will wait at that particular stage and in those time element will properly generated.

Thank you