Error for Get Outlook Messages with encryted emails

Hi everyone,

I’m currently facing some issues while trying to extract all emails from an Outlook inbox. I’m using the Standard activity “Get Outlook Mail Messages”.
Error: Get outlook mail messages: Specified cast is not valid.
It seems that the activity is struggeling with encrypted emails. When I remove them from the inbox the Process is running stable.
BUT: I can’t ensure ever that there are no encrypted mails in my inbox and I’d like to create a stable Process ;).

Has someone recommodations for this case?

Regards

Marcel

1 Like

kindly have a view on this thread

Cheers @marcel0907

Hi @Palaniyappan

thanks for your rapid Reply.

I think I got it wrong. The Problem are not those encrypted mails.
The Problems appears if there is a callback notification in the inbox. And the Problem is only in Shared mailboxes.

Regards

1 Like

If possible can I have a view on the property panel with that shared mailbox mentioned
Cheers @marcel0907

Hi @Palaniyappan
I tried to visualize my issue. In the Pictures down below you can see my Shared Mailbox and the properties of the inbox. I added our RPA user to the permissions with full Access. Still getting the issue.

Hi Marcel,

have you found a solution to this problem? We are currently encountering the same problem.

Tanks and best regards
Martin

choose Options >Trust Center > Trust Center Settings. On the Email Security tab, under Encrypted email , select the Encrypt contents and attachments for outgoing messages check box. To change additional settings, such as choosing a specific certificate to use, click Settings.
I hope this will help
Best regards
Apps4Rent | O365CloudExperts | CloudDesktopOnline