Get Outlook Mail "Specified cast is not valid." error - FIXED

Hi Guys,
Thought of sharing the solution if you come across this error.

Today I was getting the “Specified cast is not valid.” error with Get Outlook Mail Activity. I restarted the outlook desktop app, restarted the system, upgraded and downgraded the Mail Activity, assigned Owner permission to the mailbox, nothing helped. But, when I was going through the mail folder, I found out 2 recalls email was lying there, after removing those emails bot was able to read all the emails without any issue.

image

image

Regards
Who loves to automate :grinning:

1 Like

You should put this in the Feedback section so UiPath will see it and hopefully address it.

1 Like

thanks you very much