Error as End of expression expected while using type Into

Hi
This the text i passed in Type Into. I am getting an error End of expression expected. Can anyone help please.
eid+ “[k(tab)]” + pas + “[k(tab)]” “[k(tab)][k(enter)]”

Hello!

There’s a " missing

Try it: eid+ “[k(tab)]” + pas + “[k(tab)]” “[k(tab)]""[k(enter)]”

Regards,

Hi,

There were rather two " too many (or a + lacking): eid + "[k(tab)]" + pas + "[k(tab)][k(tab)][k(enter)]" should work. The “end of expression expected” refers to the opening quote of “[k(tab)][k(enter)]”, which is found where the expression was already complete after the previous “[k(tab)]”.

1 Like

help me please!!
This the text i passed in Message box, but…

Compiler error(s) encountered processing expression "NumberOfFiles.Count.ToString+“files to be moved”.
Se esperaba el fin de una expresión

Hi
This the text i passed in Type Into. I am getting an error End of expression expected. Can anyone help please.

“((‘Active Org’ = “IT-ENTRPRS-SDEL” OR ‘Active Org’ = “IT-ENTRPRS-ALL” OR ‘Active Org’ = “IT-ENTRPRS-APPS” OR ‘Active Org’ = “ServicDesk-All” ) AND ( ‘Work Queue’ = “ASOC” OR ‘Work Queue’ = “BRASS” OR ‘Work Queue’ =“BBW_PSO” OR ‘Work Queue’ =“OT-USM-SDEL” OR ‘Work Queue’ =“CSNP/DSNP SUPPORT” OR ‘Work Queue’ =“MBOS SUPPORT” OR ‘Work Queue’ =“SPS-DV”) AND ( ‘State’ = 0 OR ‘State’ = 1 OR ‘State’ = 2)) OR ((‘Active Org’ = “IT-ENTRPRS-SDEL”) AND (‘Work Queue’ = “NC3-SDEL”) AND ((‘Location ID’ = “US”) OR (‘Location ID’ = “UNKNOWN”)) AND ( ‘State’ = 0 OR ‘State’ = 1 OR ‘State’ = 2 )) OR ((‘Active Org’ = “IT-ENTRPRS-SDEL”) AND (‘Work Queue’ = “NC3-SDEL”) AND ((‘Location ID’ = “EMEA”) OR (‘Location ID’ = “AP”) OR (‘Location ID’ = “Canada”) OR (‘Location ID’ = “CA/LA”)) AND ((‘rept svc line desc tx’ = “NODAL”) OR (‘rept svc line desc tx’ = “MIS”) OR (‘rept svc line desc tx’ = “FLEX”) OR (‘rept svc line desc tx’ = “BVOIP”) OR ((‘rept svc line desc tx’ = “HSIA”) AND (‘rept svc line desc tx’ = “BVOIP”)) OR (‘rept svc line desc tx’ = “Private Line”) OR (‘rept svc line desc tx’ = “IPS”) OR (‘rept svc line desc tx’ = “SBS BUNDLE”) OR (‘rept svc line desc tx’ = “Voice”)) AND ( ‘State’ = 0 OR ‘State’ = 1 OR ‘State’ = 2 ))”

@rahakram

Hi, did you manage to resolve the end of expression error in type into activity.

Am having the same issue, and appreciate if you could please let me know.

Hi @AVipani

Can u share the screenshot of it ?

Hello @NIVED_NAMBIAR

i managed to get it working. need to include it in double quotes and it works !

1 Like