Error 406 not acceptable----Error 406 not acceptable :
First Step: Verify the below scenarios
- User, from where the project is published, should have proper access to UiPath folder. (%ProgramData%\UiPath) i.e C:\ProgramData\UiPath
- Try uploading packages from Orchestrator UI.
If you are facing issue in uploading from Orchestrator UI ,
Nuget folder where you are trying to publish the files does not have enough permissions is what i suspect. Please grant read and write permissions for the user with which the Application Pool is running i.e in case the Pool is running with " xxxxxUser " provide rights to the custom account with which the Application Pool is running with and then try publishing.
Please follow the below steps to grant read and write permissions for the user with which the Application Pool is running. Grant the Read permission to the IIS_IUSRS group f for the Web.config file. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to UiPath Orchestrator installed folder i.e. C Drive of Server.
- Right Click Properties .
- Click the Security tab, and then click Edit .
- Click Add .
- In the Enter the object names to select box, type Authenticated Users , click Check Names , and then click OK .]
- Give Read/Write access to the user from the list, and then click OK .
- Recycle Application Pool
- Restart IIS