Exception "Error 406 not acceptable" while uploading package from Orchestrator Ui or publishing from UiPath Studio.
Probable cause:- The user does not have required permissions on the Nuget folder where the packages get uploaded.
Solution:- Please follow below steps :
- Find out the user with which the Application Pool is running.
- Check the Nuget folder from web.config file.
- Navigate to Nuget folder. Right Click on it and go to Properties.
- Click the Security tab --> Click Edit --> Click Add
- If App Pool is running under "ApplicationPoolIdentity" then please add "Authenticated Users". If running under specific user then please add that user.
- Give Read/Write access to the user from the list, and then click OK.
- Recycle Application Pool
- Restart IIS