Dropdownlist in KENDOUI

I can able make initial click on the dropdown ,but not able to perform "type into or click or select Item " in Dropdown list Can someone help me to select option in the dropdown ?When values are passed from excel

Hi @ajithanbalagan0706

Welcome to forum

If the select item activity don’t work for drop-down option selection. Then u can try this as follows

1. Use click activity to click the main menu

2. Use another click activitiy to.select an option in drop-down (use fn+f2 do that u can indicate baby drop-down option with delay)

Now in second click activitiy use a dynamic selector approach so.that u can be able to.select option based on input given

Hope it helps you

Regards

Nived N
Happy Automation :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

1 Like

Hi @shop_d4rk

Please don’t post these kind of things here
It’s an off topic

Hi @ajithanbalagan0706,

Adding to @NIVED_NAMBIAR, you can also try using Set Attribute activity and select the attribute as aaname = “yourvalue

Cheers
@ajithanbalagan0706

2 Likes

Hi @NIVED_NAMBIAR,
I am still facing issues in dropdown select, For First click I am able to click on the main menu. For Second click I created an dynamic selector but still values are not passing Inputs from excel.

Regards
Ajith

Hi @ajithanbalagan0706

Can u show the selctor of second click?

Hi @NIVED_NAMBIAR

1 Like

Hi @ajithanbalagan0706

Are u suing anchor base activitiy here ?

Hi @NIVED_NAMBIAR,
No i am not using any anchor base activity,here i am Passing the output of get row item to aaname then passing the assigned variable to selector.