Drag and drop function, workaround click up only working with step into or manually mouse movement

What i want this part of the proces to do is drag 621 to the left site and drop it at new link:
In this case the page is not refreshed after clicking. Just get a pop up to save.

So
1 go to transaction (does work)
2 type into for filters +f8 (does work)
3 wait for page to load (not sure)
4 drag and drop
5 Save

When i do debug with a log message in between it does not continue with “Transaction opened”

@KyraB1998

So once you click on 621 it slightly moves up? Like to be able to drag?

If so there might be change in the selector thats the reasons its getting stuck i believe

Is there any other way to do it? May be some key stroes or anything?

If no…then do a normal click first…then do click down …and then try to move it….or instead of click using selector…try getting the text data from seector using get attribute and then click using click text and then drag

Cheers

No in the case of modern activities it doesn’t click 621. As you can see i did put a log message after type into 621 just to see if it finishes that activity and continues. But it doesn’t.
So might be stuck between f8 to load sap screen. and the check. (in this case log message)

And with the clasic activities it does show the log message hover done but doesn’t continue with the click without manual movement. (feels like i’m so close to the solution it only needs to drop/click up)

@KyraB1998

I believe you are thrying the click on 621 and then doing click up on new link…i dont think thats possible…

So do a click down then do hover to go to new link…then do a click up but not on new link…do it on same 612 or try giving without any selector on the window directly

cheers

Thanks, i did change the click to a click up at 621. But this is where it ends and get stuck:

@KyraB1998

Did you happen to try drag and drop activity?

I’m believe there might be some change in selector once it is moved…so accordingly we have to change it …(did you happen to try second click with no selector of element? For click up)

But if you did not try can you try drag and drop please

Cheers

I tried multiple orders. with selector first. also without selector first. Tried with simulate click false and true. Also unvinked the selector of the one with image.
But didn’t work as well.

Also tried drag and drop with modern activities. But maybe can try again. Didn’t work jet.

I did now use drag and drop in my modern activity flow. And it can find the element on the right. But then got stuck after moving up and down at the target. I need to move the mouse, then he continues in the right way.
The cursor went from arrow to this black sign because i pushed print screen button

@KyraB1998

So youa re saying movement of mouse or some activity is required to complete…if so can you try one thing…use a parallel activity and one side give these drag activities you need and on other side use a hover to make the mouse move in between the activity…make sure to give a delay before for hover activity so that it executes after the drag activity starts…Check if that works…

If you can make a small video of the actions it would be better to understand if we can do anything else

cheers

Thanks for al the help, what i did is next:

Video’s i try to make are to big.
But manually i click on the trailer. in this case 621 and drag and drop it at new link on the left.
And he is almost doing that. But i still need a manual move with the mouse in between.

@KyraB1998

Did it work?

Yes this is what I wanted you to try…

cheers

no unfortunately not. also tried a click in the parallel.